Welcome to Xueqiang Wang’s homepage!
I am an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at UCF, where I am also a member of the Cyber Security and Privacy Cluster (CyberSP). I obtained my Ph.D. degree in 2021 from Indiana University Bloomington under the guidance of Dr. XiaoFeng Wang. Prior to that, I earned a Master's degree from IIE CAS in 2015 and a Bachelor's degree from USTC in 2012.
My research interests lie in the broad areas of mobile/IoT security, software supply chain security, and cybercrime. In particular, my current research focuses on safeguarding end-users and developers by identifying new attack vectors, and developing data-driven security analysis methodologies to quantify and measure their security and privacy impacts.
- Mobile/IoT Security: [USENIX Security'23-A], [USENIX Security'23-B], [DSN'23], [CCS'20], [USENIX Security'19], [NDSS'18], [NDSS'18], [CCS'17], [NDSS'17], [SP'16], [NDSS'15], [ICISC'14]
- Software Supply Chain Security: [USENIX Security'23-C], [USENIX Security'21], [USENIX Security'19], [SP'19]
- Cybercrime: [USENIX Security'21], [TDSC'19], [USENIX Security'19]
- (04/2023) Our paper on mobile dark user interface patterns is accepted to DSN 2023.
- (03/2023) Our paper on software supply chain security is accepted to USENIX Security 2023.
- (09/2022) Our paper on a large-scale analysis of IoT data exposure is accepted to USENIX Security 2023.
- (07/2022) Our paper on the security of exposed cloud services is accepted to USENIX Security 2023.
- (07/2022) I will serve as a PC member of ACNS 2023 (Applied Cryptography and Network Security 2023).
- (03/2022) I will join UCF as a tenure-track assistant professor in fall 2022.
- (09/2021) I will serve as a reviewer of IEEE Security & Privacy.
- (01/2021) I will serve as a reviewer of ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security.
- (12/2020) Our paper about malicious cross-library data harvesting (XLDH) attack is accepted by USENIX Security'21.
- (06/2020) Our paper about the app-in-app paradigm was accepted by CCS'20
- (04/2020) I have joined Amazon Lab126.